Line / Commis Chefs - Soho
Welcome to the home of Indochina food.
We are a rapidly expanding, young and friendly pan-Asian chain of restaurants looking for talented and dedicated Line / Commis Chefs, just like you, who are passionate about the food and service industry.
Location: Soho, Central London
If you are hard-working with lots of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a busy kitchen, we would like to hear from you. Kitchen experience in a similar role is desirable, but full training will be provided.
The positions are full-time which includes working evenings, weekends, split shifts and Bank Holidays.
• A job you’ll love! – Fast paced & energetic environment.
• Competitive pay rates
• Delicious free meals when working.
• Staff discount on meals at other times.
• Performance related incentives.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Full comprehensive training with opportunity to grow within our expanding company.
If you are passionate about food, enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment and are committed to providing a high level of customer service we’d like to hear from you!
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.