Our Lifeguards/Recreation Assistants have one of the most important jobs at our centres and that is keeping our customers safe in and around the water. In addition to being a stickler for health and safety, as a Lifeguard/Recreation Assistant, you will thoroughly clean assigned areas, set up and break down various activities and events and conduct pool testing according to procedures.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Lifeguard/Recreation Assistant will have:
- UK recognised pool lifeguard qualification
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to appropriately correct behaviour of pool users where necessary
- Good standard of physical fitness
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.