Conference and Banqueting Supervisor - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
Title: Conference and Banqueting Supervisor
Department: Conference and Banqueting
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Conference and Banqueting Supervisor to join our award winning Conference and Banqueting team.
As Conference and Banqueting Supervisor, you will effectively assist the Manager and Assistant Manager with the smooth and timely running of the C&B operation. You will supervise conferences and banquets ensuring consistency in setup and throughout the execution of the event. Together with the C&B Management Team, you will ensure your staff are motivated and trained to meet the highest levels of guest care and service.
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
- Previous supervisory experience within a luxury hotel environment is not essential but desirable as you will be overseeing luxury weddings and exclusive conferences and events
- Well organised, outgoing & service minded
- Ability to multitask & troubleshoot throughout the department
- Excellent customer service skills
- Impeccable personal appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
- Handles pressure calmly and professionally
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Personal preference to be on the floor and be prepared to get physically involved in set-ups, clear downs, service and function requests
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Highly competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym