Buying Manager - London
Buying Manager – London – Hospitality/Food Catering
£45,000 to £55,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced and multi-faceted environment.
Market Leader in the entertainment and leisure businesses! This category will look after a number of different products and support the Purchasing team with analysis of suppliers and products used within the business to identify opportunities to improve company profitability.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions, taking appropriate action where necessary.
- Collaborate with the operations team to develop and implement promotion plans
- Sharing competitor knowledge & information with the product development team to enhance the brands offering
- Identifying and implementing new product opportunities
- Identify and source new products and review existing ones; to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- The need to maintaining & negotiate supplier relationships
- Manage and review pricing, ensuring pricing that is competitive and maximises profitability
- Dealing with promotional changes and exclusive products for the business.
You must be:
- Extensive buying experience in a multi-site environment, preferably within the retail or hospitality sectors.
- Supplier management and joint business plans
- Track record in driving category profitability
- Dynamic and proactive personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Experience in and knowledge of working with big and major brands
Buying Manager for entertainment group in London
£45,000 / £55,000
If you are interested in this role, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org