Head Chef - Bournemouth
Head Chef - Turtle Bay - Bournemouth
Are you a born leader? Do you have the skills to motivate those around you? Do you pride yourself in the food you make? Do you want to work in kitchen which is fun? Do you want to work for a company that really connects with the staff? Then we are the company for you!
Turtle Bay is all about capturing the heart & soul of The Caribbean, and is looking for a Head Chef who will take pride in the food they prepare and present.
The person we are looking for:
- Should have managed and lead a large kitchen
- Someone who has controlled a budget and is willing to embrace menu changes
- Can work fast, is focussed and is consistently remarkable
- Has a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a timed pressured environment
- Takes responsibility for the quality of each dish served - Always fresh and delectable
- Is hands on with sous and line chefs, helping them to develop their skills and inspire them to progress in their career
- Ensure that all standard are kept at the very highest
- Maintains a positive attitude throughout
What we can give you in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent profit share scheme
- Performance related incentives
- A chance to further develop your skills in an ever expanding company
- Free meal
- Bi-annual staff party
- A chance to work at the leading high street Caribbean restaurant
We are growing at a massive rate so if you want the opportunity and progression then fill out the application and join us!