Exec Sous restaurant and hotel - Birmingham - £30-34 plus TRONC
Tonic are searching for executive sous chef for a major restaurant and hotel in Birmingham. This is a big job, the food quality is excellent and served up to serious numbers, so you'll have to be at the top of your game. The successful sous chef candidate will -
- Have a stable work history, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- Be passionate about food, service and hospitality
- Be team focused and driven to be the best they can be
- They have a solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen, manage it's finances (P&L) and communicate clearly at all times
- Be experienced working with fresh food
- They understand the importance of working with our consultants and value the partnership which we create
You may be a sous chef looking to step into a bigger role, or you are head chef in a venue but searching for the next challenge. Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.