Head Chef - London
Head Chef – New Opening Concept – SW London £30,000-£40,000
Want to join something new?
Want to be involved from the ground up?
Would love to progress in a well-funded, rapidly expanding concept…read on….
We have an amazing opportunity for a strong head chef from a premium branded / Casual dining background who is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
This new opening which will be based in one of the most popular area in South West London will be opening end of 2016, you will be Head Chef of the VERY first site of many in the UK and Europe the company have plans already in place for a second site in London in 2017 and one in Belgium underway!!
This Brew pub style opperation will offer fresh food with menus inspired by american smoke houses in a relaxed, fun and busy environment.
This is a great and exciting opportunity for a Head chef who has:
- Worked in a fast paced kitchen
- Is used to working in a Branded/Structured organisation
- Has an affinity for food and loves working with menus that are on trend and up to date
- Experience with new openings is highly desired as there is a good chance of progression to higher roles as the company expands
- A Great attitude and is not afraid to get stuck in, for the right person great career progression is on offer
The offer for the right Head Chef:
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 depending on your experience
- The chance to go to the USA and learn more about their core operation
- Realistic opportunities to progress, the company has BIG plans and will offer you lots of opportunities to progress and develop your career
If you are interested, please apply today – interviews are starting to be held and we don’t YOU to miss out