Creative Bar Team Member - Wolverhampton
Are you looking for a job with a bit of a difference? Because we are looking for staff with a bit of a difference!
The Hogshead is just weeks away from undergoing a huge game changing investment, that will see us close for over 3 week's. During this time we are hoping to find a few more enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our ranks and demonstrate their hidden talents! Do you play an instrument? Do you have an artistic personality? Are you a playful gamer? Are you able to converse with all manner of customer? Can you run your own events? Can you build sales? Or is it just you and your personality that is your best attribute?
From piercings and tattoos to multi-coloured hair styles, sports enthusiasts and music lovers - we are looking for people that can add that little bit extra to our business. People who can add something to our team that no other person can. A job where you can excel and express yourself, and do a few bar hours at the same time. Enjoy yourself in order to help others enjoy themselves.
For you, making people smile is what makes it all worthwhile. Seeing our customers happy is what makes you happy. When you have made sure everyone has had the best possible time and leaves us with a smile you feel like you have had a great day.
You do not necessarily need any experience but you do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and keen to learn.
Joining our team as a Bar Team Member with Stonegate will give you the opportunity to develop important skills such as:
· Communication skills, by listening to customers, engaging and building a rapport with them and by dealing with challenging people and situations
· Experience of working under pressure including managing a workload at busy times
· Developing an understanding of customer needs and using this knowledge to improve the business, for example, passing on or responding to customers requests and suggestions
· Building a commercial awareness and the experience of working in a commercial environment
· Working with regulations such as health and safety and licensing laws, and making sure that colleagues understand them
In return, we can offer you an award winning development programme with access to apprenticeships along with 25% discount on food and drink for you and your entire party in all our pubs and venues. We have an employee benefits scheme which gives you discounts across hundreds of brands and services and a contributory pension scheme.