Area Manager - London
Area Manager – Branded Food Group – Greater London
Salary : up to £35,000
Our client is looking for the best Area Managers from branded food groups to join them to assist with their growth and maintain the quality of service across their sites in Greater London
- You will be an experienced multi-site manager who is a keen people manager who can drive for results and achieve targets!
- Contribute to the selection, appointment, induction and training of managers.
- To communicate effectively with franchisees, airport clients and management teams
- Conduct monthly General Manager’s meetings focusing upon agreed goals and by ensuring that essential information is provided on a timely basis.
- To motivate, coach, counsel and, if necessary, discipline the Managers in order to achieve the standards of performance
- To carry out regular visits, both announced and unannounced, in order to audit compliance with legislative and Company requirements and to monitor customer service and food quality standards.
- To contribute to the development and agreement of restaurant budgets and forecasts.
- To monitor sites and units revenues and costs against budget or forecast on a weekly basis and to instruct remedial action when required.
- To monitor, and ensure the accuracy of, financial information and to liaise with the Accounts Department to reconcile any problems.
- To deliver the profit and margins required by the area budget or forecast
- To conduct regular Health & Safety Audits in all stores and to take prompt and effective remedial action to ensure that the restaurants are operating well above the minimum requirements of the brand and Company.
- To liaise with the Training Department to ensure that each restaurant receives a training audit quarterly and meets the requirements set by the brand and Company.
- To ensure that the restaurants are maintained to an acceptable standard
My client is looking for individuals from varied background who can add value to their business!
The key factors are attitude and personality – you will be enthusiastic about your career and keen to develop within an aspiration brand.