Deputy Manager - Stratford-upon-Avon
Deputy Manager - Stylish Restaurant and Bar - Job Summary
Fantastic opportunity to join this new and exciting brand within a massive hospitality organisiation as a Deputy Manager. Offering excellent training and development prospects for an experienced Deputy Manager who is looking to further their career in this contemporary pub dining concept. This is a great opportunity to be involved in the management team for this new site opening.
Our client is a stylish brand, part of one of the most successful restaurant chains in the country, set in beautiful locations in traditional character buildings. They are renowned for serving consistently delicious fresh food and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. This reputation makes them appealing to a wide range of customer cliental and has distanced them from their competitors.
Deputy Manager - Stylish Restaurant and Bar - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running and development of this licensed stylish pub / restaurant which focuses strongly on highest standards of food quality. This is a great opportunity for a high calibre General Manager / Restaurant Manager who has experience of managing a busy restaurant and quality fresh food offer. The role really does offer the successful applicant the opportunity to manage a leading brand as if it were their own business.
As Deputy Manager you will be directly responsible for:
- Staff management and development
- Management training
- Champion service excellence throughout the establishment
- Achieving targets set by the General Manager, ensuring that maximum profitability is achieved
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Merchandising the bar and the front of house area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
Deputy Manager - Stylish Restaurant and Bar - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development.
As Deputy Manager you must have:
- Previous bar and food management experience is essential
- People management skills - with the ability to inspire the team
- Financial awareness
- Merchandising and presentation skills
- Forward thinking - ability to "think outside of the box"
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Passionate about being a key figure in the community
- Financial reporting including stock management and reconciliation
Due to excellent in-house training, our client is committed to fulfilling career development to suit the individual's needs.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK’s leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.