Restaurant Receptionist - London
This vibrant Soho based client has a vacancy for an experienced full-time Restaurant Receptionist who gets a thrill out of working in a vibrant, non-stop restaurant and who can provide confident and competent service to their guests.
To be successful and enjoy your time with the employer you need to be truly passionate about the life of a restaurant and all its key ingredients, food, drink and people.
- Previous receptionist experience of at least 4 years in a similar role
- Excellent guest relations skills
- Previous OpenTable experience required
- Full computer competence
- Well organized and a natural team player
- Well spoken with an excellent telephone manner and impeccable English
- Taking telephone reservations including party bookings
- Managing the reservation book during busy shifts
- Taking care of the cloakroom with care and efficiency
- Conducting email communication with restaurant guests
- Acknowledging guests' feedback with generosity and empathy
- Building and maintaining good rapport with regular guests
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate
- Maintaining excellent communication with other departments of the restaurant
In return a permanent, full time 40 hour week position with a starting salary of £13.50ph plus cash tips and service charge. For more information please do contact us at the earliest opportunity.