Kitchen Assistant - Guy's Hospital
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Guy's Hospital. You will hold the responsibility for the fresh food production. As part of a small team of Kitchen Assistants, you will produce high quality cold and hot foods in a fast paced retail environment, with full responsibility of all preparation, production and restocking consistently throughout the day.
• Ensuring the timely production of;
- Hot Pots
- Snack pots
• Working closely with the Guy's Cluster Manager to influence and maintain the correct levels of stock.
• Using a commercial approach in keeping costs down and wastage under control
• Adhering to FIFO (first in/first out)
• Level 2 Health and Safety training to be implemented at all times during working hours
• Ensuring accurate levels of packaging are in stock at all times
• Restocking frequently throughout each day
• Using planograms for effective merchandising and keeping a consistent brand image
• Following all instructions on risk assessment advisories, including the transportation of stock
• Undertaking training as and when required on new product development
We believe our people are the best asset we have and are the heart of our company.
To become part of the AMT’eam, you’ll be friendly, polite and professional. As a Kitchen Assistant, you will be a motivated and comfortable working autonomously, with a high level of attention to detail.
You have have previous experience working within food production in a fast paced environment, and ideally be Health and Safety Level 2 qualified.
In return for your hard work and dedication to AMT Coffee we offer:
- Kitchen Assistant starting rate of pay is £8.00 per hour
- Night time working rate where applicable
- A unique and generous bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
AMT Coffee is an equal opportunities employer