Events Sales Manager - London
Events Sales Manager - Central London
A dynamic and growing restaurant business are looking for a driven and motivated Events Sales Manager to support their restaurants and cinemas in building increased take up of events.
This business currently operates 50+ restaurants and is on track to open 15 restaurants this year, with a similar number of openings planned for next year. This group focusses on great food, in a relaxed environment within beautifully designed restaurants.
Due to the fantastic venues and the cinema offering that a number of the restaurants have there is a lot of scope for the Events Sales Manager to have a big impact and develop their role and department further.
The success of the role will be dependent on driving sales into the restaurants.
This will be achieved by driving repeat business and reaching new events customers. This will involve maximising both consumer and cooperate events channels. Through exceptional experiences to current customers and proactively reaching new customers through a variety of sales activities. You will also work with the marketing department to develop events and campaigns to support your activities.
The successful person will:
- Have strong experience within a pro-active sales role.
- Target driven and self-motivated.
- Ideally have experience with an events role.
- Be experienced within an hospitality environment.
- Have an outgoing, vibrant personality that allows you to naturally develop business relationships.
- An entrepreneurial, solutions focussed attitude to your role, allowing you to communicate well with senior management.
If the above sounds like you then we offer a fantastic working environment, with opportunities to develop both yourself and your role. Most importantly we offer a competitive salary with a fantastic bonus potential. If you think you fit the profile, we would love the opportunity to discuss the role and what we can offer.
Please apply below.