Front of House Supervisor - The Stamford Bridge - Chester
Here at Hydes, we are not only a pub operator but we also brew our own beer, and have over 150 years of history and heritage.
Are you looking for part time/full time work? Do you have a bubbly personality, have excellent standards, integrity and enjoy working with people, do you feel you are ready for a new challenge? We may have the perfect role for you.
We are now looking to recruit to our front of house supervisory team at the Stamford Bridge, to enhance this strong team, and help us be the best at what we do and ensure ‘excellence is a habit’
This site is located 2 miles from Chester, and 10 minutes from Chester Zoo. This is a great just-out-of-town location, for a ‘pit stop’ or to enjoy a freshly prepared relaxing meal. There are fantastic views of the Cheshire plains and an outside area that has lots of potential.
Regardless of how many hours you work, our customers are in your hands. You will oversee the day to day activities of the front of house team at the Stamford Bridge, knowledgeable about all the dishes on our menu and what is the best thing to drink with what meal. But most of all you love to look after people, understand what makes them happy and get a buzz from making someone’s day. You will also have a passion for food, drink and hospitality and how to supervise this in a team focused environment.
Our front of house teams work hard to ensure that ‘excellence is a habit’. Therefore our Front of House Supervisors need to have the flair and skills to oversee the team and ensuring that a quality service is delivered.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail, demonstrating high standards of punctuality, cleanliness and personal presentation
- Indicates a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able to engage with customers appropriately and respond to their needs including handling complaints
- Able to give clear direction, delegate effectively and adapt to change
- Strong decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills, in particular organising and running events at the site
We offer comprehensive training packages, to ensure that you are to speed with the way we do things. This will include understanding our menus and beers as well as understanding the culture of the site you will be working in.
- Career Progression Plans within our estate
- You will receive an hourly rate of £7.50 - £8.00 per hour.
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement, and a pension plan.
- 50% discount card for food at several of our sites, upon completion of Hydes mandatory online training
- Free Uniform