Waiters and Senior Waiters - Bankside, London
Waiters and Senior Waiters
We welcome friendly, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our family for our exciting new opening – Caravan Bankside.
At Caravan we pride ourselves on providing casual excellence, with a smile. We are dedicated to hard work and having fun while we are doing it. We want our team to grow and invest in staff training and development for our people.
We’re looking for experienced, meticulous, motivated & friendly people to join our team as waiters. If you have any of these qualities, with at least 1 years experience in hospitality we would love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, providing plenty of potential for development.
All applicants must speak fluent English, be eligible to work in the UK, and provide two work references.
All applicants must be willing to work split shifts and be flexible.
Provide and maintain outstanding customer service and attention to detail at all times.
Ensure all guests in restaurant are provided with complete hospitality at all times.
Maintain designated restaurant section, ensuring it is clean and tidy throughout service.
Display excellent communication skills between customers, staff and managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure tables are waited on with an excellent standard of service.
- Have an excellent understanding of Caravan’s food and drinks menus.
- Take correct orders from tables, including water, drinks, snacks, food, deserts and coffee.
- Deliver all drinks to tables.
- Ensure tables are cleared and kept tidy with throughout service.
- Ensure waiters stations are stocked before, during and after service.
- Support food runners and junior waiters.
- Ensure the restaurant is clean and tidy at all times.
- Deal with customers in a courteous, professional and friendly way at all times.
Multi-task in a fast paced environment
Maintain a clean working environment
Constantly exceed expectations with fun and friendly customer service
Happily assist staff from other departments when requested and where able
Represent Caravan and its interests in the best possible light, at all times
£8-£10, depending on experience
Work with us…WORK HARD, SMILE LOADS, LIVE WELL.