Door Host & Reservationists - Bankside, London
Door Host & Reservationists
We welcome friendly, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our family, for our exciting new opening – Caravan Bankside.
At Caravan we pride ourselves on providing casual excellence, with a smile. We are dedicated to hard work and having fun while we are doing it. We want our team to grow, and invest in staff training and development for our people.
We’re looking for efficient, motivated, funky & friendly people to join our team as Door Hosts & Reservationists. If you have any of these qualities, with at least 1 years experience in a similar role we would love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, providing plenty of potential for development.
All applicants must speak fluent English, be eligible to work in the UK, and provide two work references.
All applicants must be willing to work split shifts and be flexible.
Meet, greet and acknowledge all customers at the reception desk in a friendly, efficient, welcoming way. Ensure every customer leaving the establishment is thanked and wished a friendly farewell. Ensure the bookings are managed through Open Table and covers and table turns maximized.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and greet all customers with Casual Excellence as they enter the restaurant.
- Seat all guests in a timely manner
- Answer the phone in a professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Take any bookings from restaurant guest requests or via phone enquiries
- Ensure every guest has a menu instantly, and each section waiter knows they have been seated.
- Ensure customers are seated at tidy, fully set tables, including highchairs and additional chairs as required.
- Ensure reception area is kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure take-out menus are printed and up to date.
- Ensure used menus are changed over.
- Command the door and reception at all times.
- Communicate all information regarding reservations/ wait times with managers
- Ensure table turn times are communicated to section waiters and monitored.
Multi-task in a fast paced environment
Maintain a clean working environment
Constantly exceed expectations with fun and friendly customer service
Happily assist staff from other departments when requested and where able
Represent Caravan and its interests in the best possible light, at all times
£9-£11, depending on experience
Work with us…WORK HARD, SMILE LOADS, LIVE WELL.