Bartenders - Bankside, London
We welcome friendly, enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our family for our exciting new opening – Caravan Bankside.
At Caravan we pride ourselves on providing casual excellence, with a smile. We are dedicated to hard work and having fun while we are doing it. We want our team to grow, and invest in staff training and development for our people.
We’re looking for innovative, experienced, organised & friendly people to join our team as bartenders. If you have any of these qualities, with at least 1 years experience in hospitality we would love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, providing plenty of potential for development.
All applicants must speak fluent English, be eligible to work in the UK, and provide two work references.
All applicants must be willing to work split shifts and be flexible.
If you are looking for a creative, fast-paced, fun place to call home, we would love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Have an excellent understanding of Caravan’s food and drinks menus.
- Provide and maintain outstanding customer service, including attention to detail, efficiency, quality and product knowledge.
- Ensure all takeaway and restaurant coffee orders are made to excellent standards and within agreed wait times, at all times
- Ensure clean and efficient daily set-up, pack down and the correct stock and equipment are in place for each service.
- Ensure all daily tasks are carried out each day.
- Ensure the workstation is clean and tidy at all times.
- Deal with customers in a friendly, warm, courteous, and professional way at all times
Multi-task in a fast paced environment
Maintain a clean working environment
Constantly exceed expectations with fun and friendly customer service
Happily assist staff from other departments when requested and where able
Represent Caravan and its interests in the best possible light, at all times
£8-£10, depending on experience
Work with us…WORK HARD, SMILE LOADS, LIVE WELL.