Sous or Junior Sous Chef - Blackburn
JUICE Hospitality are looking for an experienced Sous or perhaps Junior Sous Chef to join the team within a luxury Lancashire venue.
This is an excellent career development opportunity and you will be working within a luxury kitchen and heading up a team of several experienced chefs using the latest equipment and bringing your experience and knowledge in both product and staff development to the table.
The Successful Sous Chef will be fully conversant with the companies aims and objectives and to play a proactive role in their achievements. It's a senior position within this busy bustling kitchen and you will help the Head Chef to consistently develop, provide and maintain a standard of cuisine of the highest order from the section.
You'll also be involved with actively helping and managing all staff on the section of the kitchen including training and development of apprentice and Commis chefs. To aid the Head Chef in managing the total running of the kitchen including:
- Ensuring quality control is of the highest standard
- To provide cost effective buying of kitchen goods
- To manage and maintain high standards and cost effective stock control
- To deal with colleagues openly and fairly at all times and promote mutual respect within the team.
- To assist in any other duties as directed by the Head Chef, General Manager and Managing Directors
In return you can expect
- Generous salary
- Service charge and tips
- Generous benefits package
- Stunning workplace with strong work/balance ethic.