Waiting Staff - Blackburn
Juice Hospitality are actively recruiting for an experienced floor based Restaurant Waiting Staff with high end Rosette or Michelin based experience. Our client is a super venue. The role will be a floor based position responsible for the smooth running of service.
• Preferably holds a Food Hygiene Level 1 certificate
• Good standard of education
• Preferably holds some experience in waiting service related environment.
Work Related Experience
• Minimum of 2 years in a Food & Beverage role
• Basic knowledge of wine essential
• Knowledge of licensing laws useful
• Fine Dining experience desirable
• Excellent spoken English
• Ability to communicate effectively is imperative
• Must have a desire to generate customer satisfaction
• Immaculate personal appearance is required
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• A confident and professional approach is essential
• Must have the eye for the finer-detail
• Leader by example
In return we offer super working conditions, a generous salary and career progression path. We'd love to discuss your experience in more depth so please do apply below.