Senior Beauty Therapist - Wellesbourne
Senior Beauty Therapist - Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel, Wellesbourne
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Start Date: ideally 17/10/2016
Wage: £17,000 - £19,500 pa based on Experience
Position: Full Time
Do you want to be a key player in a growing Spa and leisure facility as a Senior Beauty Therapist with the opportunity to lead a team operationally to provide outstanding treatments to clients?
You will directly supervise 7 treatment rooms, a large relaxation room and 5 stations in the manicure/pedicure room with over 600 treatments per month.
We are looking to invest into developing our Spa further and are looking for experienced Senior Beauty Therapist to join our team who want to grow and develop with us during an exciting period of progression.
If you are trained to NVQ Level 3 and above or equivalent we would love to hear from you.
As a Senior Beauty Therapist your main duties will include:
- Providing the beauty treatments on offer in the Spa in compliance with the brand's standards and protocol.
- Managing, training and developing a growing team with support for the Leisure and Spa Manager.
- Planning strategic sales and retail opportunities.
- Manage and develop third party relationships.
- To provide relaxation for the customers through different types of massage, body treatments and facial treatments.
- Contribute to the wellbeing of your customers through your consideration and discretion. You explain the treatment, the process and its benefits to the customer.
- Managing stock control
- Organising the rooms according to the appointments on the schedule and managing the teams rota in line with cliental reservations.
- Apply and implement the hygiene standards relevant to you job.
- Organise your station/area and monitor Spa standards in all treatment rooms.
- Upsell and advise the customers and sell the beauty products on site.
- Specific Decleor Training
- Accor Bienvenue - Staff Discount Card and Bonus Breaks - Complimentary 2 free stays a year in any of the 700+ UK Accor hotels after 6 months of service
- Incentive Scheme for selling products to clients
- Staff referral scheme
- Discounted stays for friends and family
- Further NVQ qualifications
- And many other benefits.
To apply for the role please either contact HA0I8-TH@accor.com or simply apply to this advert.
Join us today as an integral member of the team at Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel, Wellesbourne, UK, CV35 9HU and become a member of the expanding Mercure family.
- Recognized beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 2 BTEC in beauty therapy, CIDESCO etc)
- Ideally previous experience in 4-5* spa environment.
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of client care
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- The enthusiasm to be part of a winning team
- Drive sales of E’ spa products and Treatments