Kitchen Porters- Maidenhead
Kitchen Porters- Riverside Brasserie
The Riverside Brasserie is a high end restaurant and bistro situated in idyllic surroundings alongside the River Thames. The waterside-decked terrace is also perfect for alfresco dining.
The Riverside Brasserie menu features traditional and timeless British dishes with a modern twist and the best seasonal and locally-sourced British produce.
We are looking for full time kitchen porters to join our team.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
- The ability to carry out tasks quickly
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to follow instructions
- Good communication skills
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
In return we are offering a competitive wage, dependant upon experience, a generous discount across all our venues, and the training and opportunity to develop within our business.
Please apply if you meet the above criteria. We will be in contact with you to arrange an interview if we feel you are suitable for the position.