Hostess/ Receptionists- Camden, London
Hostess/Receptionist- Shaka Zulu
This is London’s largest South African restaurant, this spectacular two floor restaurant, bar and club offers amazing food, drinks, live music, and dancing. Shaka Zulu’s menu offers authentic South African cuisine such as Kudu, Ostrich and Zebra, as well as a selection of fish and vegetarian dishes.
We are looking for confident and experienced individuals to join our front of house team.
for the positions of Receptionist/Hostess. You must understand how to deliver a high standard of service and a fine dining experience.
Requirements for the positions:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide a friendly and efficient service
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with experience working in hospitality.
- You must be well presented at all times
- Applicants must be able to deliver a good standard of customer service and engage with our guests
- You must be able to work well as a part of our team
- Experience using Opentable is desirable but training can be given
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests and using our Opentable system to locate their reservation
- Taking guests to their tables and supplying the correct menus
- Organising the seating of reservations and walk ins,and ensuring tables are returned after the allocated time
- As the first point of contact, you must engage with our all guests in a professional and friendly manner
- If reservations are delayed with seating, look after the guests and ensure they're comfortable.
The role is full time and we are offering £7.50/hour, as well as development opportunities within the business. We also offer a generous staff discount to enjoy across all our exciting venues.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter if you feel you have what it takes to take on this role and join our team. We will be in contact to arrange an interview if we feel you meet the above criteria.