Waiters - Camden, London
Waiting Staff, Shaka Zulu
Shaka Zulu is London’s largest South African restaurant. Set over a ground-breaking 27,000 sq ft in The Stables Market in Camden, this spectacular two floor restaurant, bar and club offers amazing food, drinks, live music, and club events.
We are looking for confident and experienced waiters, who understand how to deliver a high standard of service and a fine dining experience, to join our front of house team.
Requirements for the positions:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide a friendly and efficient service
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with experience working in hospitality.
- You must be well presented at all times
- Applicants must be able to deliver a good standard of customer service and engage with our guests
- You must be able to work well as a part of our team
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising customers on menus and specials
- Taking orders and processing orders on the till system
- Checking on customers and delivering service with a smile!
- Clearing, cleaning tables, and laying tables
The role is full time and we are offering competitive hourly wage depending on experience, as well as development opportunities within the business. We also offer a generous staff discount to enjoy across all our exciting venues.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter if you feel you have what it takes to take on this role and join our team. We will be in contact to arrange an interview if we feel you meet the above criteria.