Assistant Head Receptionist - Camden, London
Assistant Head Receptionist and Hostess at Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh is a unique Pan-Asian Restaurant and Lounge Bar located in the heart of Camden Town's Stables Market. We offer a unique Eastern gastronomic and night-life experience in stunning Babylonian palace style interiors.
We are looking for confident and experienced individuals for the positions of Assistant Head Receptionist and Hostess, who understand how to deliver a high standard of service and a fine dining experience, to join our front of house team.
Requirements for the positions:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide a friendly and efficient service
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with experience working in hospitality.
- You must be well presented at all times
- Applicants must be able to deliver a good standard of customer service and engage with our guests
- You must be able to work well as a part of our team
- Experience using Opentable is desirable but training can be given
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests and using our Opentable system to locate their reservation
- Organising the seating of reservations and walk ins,and ensuring tables are returned after the allocated time
- As the first point of contact, you must engage with our all guests in a professional and friendly manner
- If reservations are delayed with seating, look after the guests and ensure they're comfortable.
The role is full time and we are offering competitive hourly wage depending on experience, as well as development opportunities within the business. We also offer a generous staff discount to enjoy across all our exciting venues.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter if you feel you have what it takes to take on this role and join our team. We will be in contact to arrange an interview if we feel you meet the above criteria.