Waiting Staff - Berkshire
Waiting Staff- Riverside Brasserie
The Riverside Brasserie is a high end restaurant and bistro situated in idyllic surroundings alongside the River Thames. The waterside-decked terrace is also perfect for alfresco dining.
The Riverside Brasserie menu features traditional and timeless British dishes with a modern twist and the best seasonal and locally-sourced British produce.
We are looking for both full time and part time waiting staff to join our front of house team.
Requirements for the positions:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide a friendly and efficient service
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with experience working in hospitality.
- You must be well presented at all times
- Applicants must be able to deliver a good standard of customer service and engage with our guests
- You must be able to work well as a part of our team
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising customers on menus and specials
- Taking orders and processing orders on the till system
- Checking on customers and delivering service with a smile!
- Clearing, cleaning tables, and laying tables
- Ensuring all our guests have an enjoyable dining experience
In return we are offering a competitive wage, dependant upon experience, a generous discount across all our venues, and the training and opportunity to develop within our business.
Please apply if you meet the above criteria. We will be in contact with you to arrange an interview if we feel you are suitable for the position.