Guest Relations Intern - Camden Dining
Guest Relations Intern- Camden Dining
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with some spectacular and award winning venues such as Shaka Zulu, Gilgamesh and The Cuban, which are based in the heart of Camden.
We have a new position open for a Guest Relations intern, to assist the Guest Relations manager with daily duties for our venues at Camden Dining. The position is for Monday- Friday, hours will be from 10am-4pm, and we will be providing travel expenses, and lunch each day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with monitoring our TripAdvisor accounts for our venues, and responding to negative, and positive customer reviews with an appropriate response
- You will shadow the Guest Relations manager to learn how to liaise with guests and resolve any guest issues and enquires effectively and in a professional manner
- Assisting to monitor social media platforms for any guest reviews that need a resolution and response
- You will learn how to our Openable system to look investigate booking details and the change log, and contact relevant management to address any guest issues
- Learning to assess a guest complaint and offering appropriate compensation
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- A confident and calm approach to liaising with guests
- Problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Competent IT skills would be helpful
- Providing a professional and friendly service
This is a excellent opportunity learn some valuable skills in this sector and understand the workings of our dynamic and growing business.
Kindly apply with a cover letter and CV, and we will be in touch with successful applicants.