Social Media Intern, Camden
Social Media Internship- Camden Dining
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to work with some spectacular and award winning venues such as Shaka Zulu, Gilgamesh and The Cuban, which are based in the heart of Camden.
We have a new position for a full time intern to join our Social Media team.
- Assisting management of company social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other relevant platforms.
- Engaging in social media presence on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Creating content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assisting social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Working as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analysing and reporting audience information and demographics, and the success of existing social media projects
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Working with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Managing social media communications
- Using timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits.
- Strong IT skills
- Content writing
- Graphic design
- Communication skills
- Providing a high customer service
We will cover your travel expenses, and provide lunch each day, as well as offer potential development opportunities within the business. This is a great opportunity to learn valuable skills and experience in this sector.
Kindly apply with a cover letter and CV, and we will be in touch with successful applicants.