Client Services Adminstrator - London
Nuffield Health is looking for Client Services Administrator to be a key part of our team at the our Corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Gyms.
We are a vibrant and fast paced club which services a growing membership base of 3,500. After a £2.1 million refurbishment earlier this year, we offer a great facility and fantastic environment to work in. We provide a variety of services lines to our members including swimming, squash, beauty therapy, massage therapy, physiotherapy, a 70+ studio timetable and a gym containing all the latest equipment.
Skills and Experience:
* Existing experience in a customer service focused environment
* Outstanding communication and customer service skills
* Approachable, personable and able to adapt to different situations, always keen to delight customers and improve their experience
* A team player with exceptional planning and organising skills
* Previous Front of House experience is desirable, however full training will be provided over a 2 week period
Key Employee Benefits:
* Free gym membership
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
* Childcare vouchers
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest healthcare charity. We're balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We're all about great people - recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
As the face of the club the Front of House Team member will warmly meet and greet all our visitors, ensuring the smooth running of the reception with member's journeys as your top priority, excellent customer service is essential in this role.
The front of house team will deal with membership enquiries, new membership prospects, appointments and bookings with the highest standard of attention to detail and customer focus
You will support with queries relating to assessments, physiotherapy and personal training and create a professional first impression for all enquires to the Front of House at our Gym.