Housekeeping Attendants - The Belfry, West Midlands
An opportunity has become available to join The Belfry Hotel and Resort, one of the UK’s most prestigious hotel and golf Venues. After a beautiful refurbishment we now have 319 bedrooms, Rosette standard dining, five Food and Beverage Outlets, fantastic Leisure facilities including our Unique Fire and Ice experience, 11 treatment rooms, Pool and what we are famous for … Golf.
We are a unique venue that has hosted the Ryder Cup four times, we have three courses and a mini golf course set over 550 acres of land. Our business aims to be the number one Hotel and Resort in the UK.
We are currently looking for Housekeeping Attendants to work in our fast and dynamic team.
The Ideal Candidate
You will come from a strong background in housekeeping, and understand the importance of making sure our service is shown in everything we do. Duties of the job Include but are not limited to…
- Daily maintenance of bedrooms so they are ready for new Guests, refreshed for returning residents.
- Ensure fantastic customer service when in contact with guests around the resort
- Ensure the rooms are at the standard set out by the House keeping management team.
- Refill room condiments / room trollies at the end of the day
- Record linen in / out of the rooms allocated
- Be able to manage your time effectively to service rooms in a timely manner.
- Keep on top of all rooms, and inform manager of any equipment failures.
- Keep on top of the upkeep of the public areas throughout the Resort.
- To keep on top of any administration relevant to the position and handed to the team leader on duty.
- To attend all housekeeping team meetings.
- You will be required to work weekends
- THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST
For all of your hard Work you will be rewarded with…
- Meals on duty (subject to hours worked)
- Flexible working hours available between 08.30pm – 16.30pm
- Free Parking onsite
- Discounts throughout our Food and Beverage / Leisure / Spa and Stay throughout our partner properties
- Plus many more
Due to the location of The Belfry you will need to be able to drive as we are not serviced by public transport.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted within 10 working days.