Sous Chef - London
Sous Chef - NEW OPENING, The City
Sous Chef required for our exciting new bar and restaurant opening in the City right opposite the hustle and bustle of one of the City’s busiest mainline/tube stations at Cannon Street.
The original ‘SMITHS’ Of Smithfield was established in 2000 and is the iconic 4 floor venue based in Farringdon opposite Smithfield Market. Our new site will offer the best breakfasts, finest dinners, Craft Beers, cocktails and more with a relaxed and vibrant bar and restaurant which heroes great British produce and rare breed steaks.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Sous Chef to work alongside the Head Chef, who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience at a similar level in a busy restaurant environment.
- A passion for British Meat and produce.
- A team player with an inclusive and visible leadership style.
- Consistency in delivering high quality dishes.
- Confidence in working under pressure.
- The ability to lead and maintain high standards of food safety.
- A desire to progress in the industry.
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of financial targets.
- A personal and professional love of food and drink that can inspire the team and drive innovation and high standards.
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A great work life balance – we are closed on Sundays!
- Fantastic training and opportunities to develop within a growing company
- Generous employee discount
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter saying why you would be great for this role.
Salary: £28,500 pa (45 hours per week)
Job Ref: SOSC/Sous