Become a Gym Instructor - Training Available - Nationwide
Fitness First Academy powered by TTR are now looking for Trainee Personal Trainers to work within their leading health and fitness clubs. Are you a fitness passionate gym-goer ready to turn that passion into a rewarding career? You create your business, your hours, your success……..sound like you? Then becoming a Personal Trainer with Fitness First Academy NOW could be the best decision you will make.
With flexibility in training dates and the UK's leading tutors, we promise the best. With an exceptional learning experience available, to give you the best chance of succeeding in your new career at Fitness First.
As a Personal Trainer you will be expected to;
- Motivate and inspire your clients to improve their lives
- Set goals and track client progress throughout their journey
- Educate clients and members with new and effective training
- Provide a professional customer service experience
Once you are a fully qualified Personal Trainer and have successfully completed your guaranteed interview, you will be offered a position in one of Fitness First’s clubs across the UK. This is where your journey will start as a new fitness professional, where you will be supported by industry leading Health and Fitness Managers.
Benefits of working with Fitness First
- Public liability insurance worth up to £5m
- Personal Trainer licence to work within a Fitness First club nationwide.
- Receive ongoing support and education, giving you the knowledge you need to start your own Personal Training business.
- Attend an accredited Personal Trainer business course to further develop your skills
- Increase confidence in client interaction
- Learn to fill your diary with clients that need your help
With our three-year career support, no previous experience or qualifications are necessary to apply for this position.
APPLY NOW and fill in our online registration form and we will support you every step of the way.
On completion of this training course this qualification will lead to employment opportunities.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720.