Courier - Europe
Can you make our customer's holidays in 2017 their best yet?
Canvas Holidays provide high quality self-drive camping holidays across Europe and have a variety of challenging and exciting of jobs available.
We welcome applications from people who are enthusiastic, resourceful, and looking for a new challenge. You will need:
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Previous tour operator /camping experience
- Professional cleaning experience
- To be over 18
Our earliest start dates are in March and the season ends in November and you must be available to work for a minimum time from mid May until 10 September.
We offer a variety of roles in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Holland.
Working overseas can be a very big step to take. You will be able to experience different cultures and ways of life, enjoy a fantastic summer, friends for life and great job satisfaction. You’ll gain invaluable experience of working with the public as well as giving you many new skills and developing existing ones. We understand the importance of personal development and encourage our staff to move into more senior positions in their subsequent seasons. We can guarantee it really will be a summer to remember!
- Fully equipped accommodation – either at Canvas Holidays tent or mobile home. You may be in this on your own or sharing with members of your team.
- Competitive salary
- Uniform which you should wear when carrying out your day to day on-site tasks.
- Emergency medical Insurance in case of serious illness (doesn’t include pre-existing conditions and you will still require your European Health Insurance Card which covers you for day to day medical problems)
- Comprehensive training either at one of our residential training courses or on your allocated campsite
- 24hr back up
- Contribution towards travel costs
- Monthly salary paid into your UK bank account
- The opportunity to progress within the company in future seasons
Whilst many will look at their season with Canvas as a “one off” season, part of a gap year, a career break, or as part of an early retirement plan, there are many others who look at Canvas as a platform on which to launch their career, be it in the travel industry or elsewhere. Within the overseas operation team, many of us started our careers as Canvas Holidays Couriers.
You will be the face of Canvas Holidays and your duties will include delivering exceptional customer service, cleaning, preparing and maintaining customer accommodation for customer’s arrival, welcoming them on to the campsite and ensuring that customers’ needs are attended to during their stay. You will need to have initiative and be a quick thinker and be able to resolve problems efficiently and effectively. You will be responsible for the operation of your site and delivering the Canvas product. Language skills are preferred but not essential.