Head / Senior Waiting Staff - Gymkhana - Mayfair, London
Gymkhana is seeking experienced Head or Senior Waiting Staff to deliver a high standard of service within its Michelin Star-awarded restaurant.
Located in Mayfair, Gymkhana is inspired by the colonial British-Indian ‘gymkhana’ clubs. The restaurant serves contemporary Indian cuisine using seasonal British ingredients with a strong focus on the tandoori oven and chatpatta sharing dishes in a convivial environment. Part of JKS Restaurants, the group behind award-winning Trishna and Hoppers (among other incredible restaurant concepts), you will be joining a workplace to be proud of.
If you are a hospitality-focussed foodie who is eager to work and develop your career in a fine-dining environment, then we want to hear from you!
Successful candidates will have:
- A warm and welcoming persona;
- Proven ability to lead junior wait staff by example;
- Previous waiting experience in a high end, quality restaurant;
- Passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience;
- Fluent English language ability;
- Desire to develop your career in hospitality.
In return, we will offer you:
- Up to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience;
- Sundays off;
- Excellent Company benefits, including 50% off in group restaurants, discounted gym membership great staff parties, etc.;
- Personal and career development opportunities within a growing restaurant group.
A snapshot of what you could be part of:
Michelin Star since 2014
“Gymkhana is the best restaurant I have ever been to” Giles Coren, The Times