Food Runner - London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As a Food Runner, you will be assisting our team of Waiters in efficiently transferring food from the kitchen to the Ten Room preparation area. The nature of this role is fast paced, active and high pressure during the busy service periods. The position is permanent full time 40 hours per week and involves shift work.
This is a fabulous opportunity to get your foot in the door of a 5 star luxury hotel. Our employees with potential are provided with training and development opportunities they need to progress their career.
- A desire to start a career with hotels/hospitality
- Prior experience in F&B is desirable, preferably in a high end establishment
- Conversational level of spoken English is essential to ensure the most effective and efficient service
- A sound level of fitness, ability to remain positive under pressure and exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicantsmust be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.