Waiter/Waitress - Marlow
Juice Hospitality are looking for Waiting and Bar/Restaurant Staff to join an exciting new opening headed up by an exceptional Michelin * Chef.
As a member of the Bar and or Waiting service team will be responsible for the following:
- To serve food and drinks to match customers' specific orders, quickly, accurately and without waste.
- To promote the image and services of the client so that maximum growth occurs through great customer service.
You will enhance the guest experience by providing exceptional service and be knowledgeable in all aspects of menu and our clients philosophy imparting this to both customers and staff.
We'll be thrilled to provide the training you need to progress a career in the vibrant hospitality industry. All you need to do is to demonstrate a perky, enthusiastic and bright nature to fit into our vibrant atmosphere to fall in line with our ethos and because we like to wow our customers with our service and attitude have them leave with a great feeling about us, and our product. We'd love to hear from you if you are interested in this exciting opportunity. Please forward a copy of your CV and reference contacts to cover the last five years.
Bar and Restaurant
Full-time Service Team Members
£7.25 per hour (over 18) + Generous Service Charge + Company Benefits.
- Preferably have experience working in
- 1/2 Rosette awarded fine dining
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Be smart, presentable and front facing.
Venue open from 8am - Midnight and you will be required to cover shifts within these hours on a rota basis 5/7 days.
Ideally applicants will have their own transport (due to location) or be able to make arrangements to be picked up.