Commis Chef - HKK, London
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated and talented Commis Chef to join the Team at HKK!
Led by Executive Head Chef Tong Chee Hwee since its inception, the Hakkasan kitchen has achieved numerous awards including multiple Michelin stars at Hakkasan locations across the world.
Chef Tong and his team use the state-of-the-art kitchen as a culinary laboratory to develop unique dishes, with a philosophy that tells the story of both ancient and contemporary China through reviving and modernising recipes. Our Chefs are continuously developed and trained to deliver their best and become future Chefs for our expanding global portfolio.
The ideal Chef for HKK has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and in a fast paced environment;
- Passion for cooking and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Good command of English and Mandarin Chinese with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment.