General Managers - London
Pub/Hotel: Pub/Hotels, South East
Calling all General Management professionals - Get your career on track with Shepherd Neame!
Shepherd Neame is looking for new General Management talent to join our ever growing portfolio of pubs, restaurants and hotels. You could be a proven GM looking for a new and exciting challenge in a fresh setting or you may be a great Deputy Manager that is ready to take the next step in their career. Either way, we want to meet you.
We are hosting two Recruitment Open Days this November in order to give you the opportunity to come and meet our team, find out more about us, what we do and what it means to be a General Manager with Shepherd Neame.
We are an independent family brewery and pub operator based in Faversham, Kent. Dating back over 300 years, we are Britain’s oldest brewer and we currently operate 61 distinctive fast paced and busy retail outlets across London and the South East of England.
You can come and meet us in a relaxed and informal setting at one of our two General Management Open Days as follows:
- KENT – Tuesday 1st November 2016 – The Brewery, 17 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AX
- LONDON – Monday 7th November 2016 – The Freemasons Arms, 81/82 Longacre, Covent Garden, WC2E 9NG
No appointment is necessary!
Simply turn up on the day between 10.00 and 18.00, ideally with a copy of your CV, and you will meet one of our Regional District Managers in complete confidence for a relaxed, informal chat.
Shepherd Neame Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive salaries that are negoitiable dependent on experience.
- Private live in accomodation if required.
- Quarterly & year-end bonus schemes.
- Share Incentive Plan.
- Company pension scheme.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- First class support and development from your Regional District Manager.
- The opportunity to join the country’s oldest family brewer.
We hope to see you on the day!