Fitness Class Instructor
Our Fitness Class Instructors get our customers moving. With timetables packed full of a diverse range of classes, as a Fitness Class Instructor, you will welcome all customers, design and deliver high quality classes and ensure all participants individual needs and abilities are catering for.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Fitness Class Instructor will have:
- Level 3 qualified in Personal Training
- Level 3 qualified in GP Referral
- Level 2 qualified in Exercise to Music
- Experience of delivering classes such as HIIT, Zumba, Body Conditioning, Circuit training, Fight Klub, Yoga, Pilates or Group Cycling.
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, with a growing and dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.