Duty Manager - Crowborough
freedomleisure, the largest provider of community leisure in the South East, are looking for exceptional people to join the team. We need dedicated employees to deliver a great service to our customers.
Duty Manager - Crowborough Leisure Centre
Hours: 37hrs a week, Monday to Sunday (rota basis)
Salary: £15,525.18 - £17,228.54pa
Freedom leisure are looking for a Duty Manager to join our friendly and professional team at Crowborough Leisure Centre.
Your duties will include:
- day to day management of the leisure centre
- managing and developing a team of operational staff
- dealing with customer comments, complaints and queries
- ensuring customers are provided with a safe environment at all times
- contributing to target setting and financial budgeting
- assist in the operation of pool filtration, testing, dosing and heating the pool
- act as a key holder responsible for locking and unlocking the site
You will have a passion for leisure and experience dealing with organisational and staff management. You will ideally have a qualification in Leisure or Business or be educated to a degree level. GCSE’s in English and Maths are essential as a minimum. You will have good computer skills and have experience in a customer service environment.
To apply, please forward a CV and Covering Letter or alternatively download an application form from the website and return to Reception.
Closing date: 21st October 2016