Housekeeping Assistant - Surrey
Our Housekeeping department are currently looking for Housekeeping Assistant to join their busy team on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract to carry out cleaning duties to the highest standards, to ensure complete member and guest satisfaction at all times.
Wentworth Club, based in Virginia Water, Surrey is one of the world’s finest private members’ golf and country clubs, and is famous for its Championship golf, three outstanding courses, and a Tennis & Health Club that sets the standard in its class.
We are searching for:
- 2+ years’ Housekeeping experience is essential, preferably within Hospitality or Leisure
- Previous experience of working in Establishments of a High Standard e.g. 5* Hotels
- Strong knowledge of housekeeping and laundry systems required
- Knowledge of pool systems is desirable, but not essential
- A Hard-Working, Team Player with an Optimistic attitude
- Ability to cope in a demanding environment
- Ability to work to work to a flexible shift pattern
- Use of Club Facilities including Golf Courses, Gym and much more
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience