Duty Manager - Loxford Leisure Centre, Ilford
Duty Manager - Loxford Leisure Centre
Opened in July 2016, this school facility has undergone a vast programme of extension and improvement works to allow it to open to the public and become a dual use facility. It offers a swimming pool, sports hall, all weather pitch and MUGA. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our management team and make a success of this exciting partnership with Loxford School of Science & Technology.
- To manage the day to day running of the centre
- To ensure the centre is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness
- To offer exceptional customer service to all users at all times
- To comply to all Health and Safety legislation and be aware of your role in managing emergencies and accident reporting
- To work on a shift rota and carry out key holder responsibilities
- To be responsible for cash handling, till use and banking
- To manage staff on shift
- To assist in increasing usage and income
- Experience of working within the Leisure Industry for over 2 years
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Pool Plant Qualification
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
To apply for the above position please send your CV
Closing date: 19th October 2016