Commis Chef - The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Pub/Hotel: The Marine Hotel, Whitstable
Passionate and enthusiastic chef required
Due to business demand, the Marine Hotel in Tankerton is looking for a full time Commis Chef to join our team immediately.
Boasting a spectacular seafront location, we combine the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue. Our two large event rooms allow us to cater for up to 200 guests, so we are a very busy function venue that plays host to high numbers of weddings, parties and sit-down events.
We offer our chefs great training and support, salaries and company benefits, and there may also be the chance for you to join our proven chef’s development programme which will help you achieve your career potential in the longer term.
- Minimum one year’s experience producing quality food in a busy and fast paced kitchen.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic kitchen team and to learn new culinary skills.
- Passion, enthusiasm and creativity in the kitchen.
- The ability to practice and adhere to strict food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- You must be able to work as part of a team in an often pressurised environment.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
- Full time flexible working hours.
- Full company training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neames Chef Development Programme in the longer term.
In order to be considered for this role please either apply online now with your CV or pop in and see us for an application form.