Restaurant/Shift Supervisor – (Pub/Restaurant/Hotel) - The George Hotel, Cranbrook
Experienced restaurant supervisor required
The George Hotel in Cranbrook is looking for an experienced restaurant / shift supervisor to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
Part of the Shepherd Neame Group of 54 managed pubs, restaurant and hotels in the South East; the George Hotel combines the friendly atmosphere of a local pub and restaurant together with all the comforts of a modern hotel and function venue.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will oversee our team of bar and waiting staff ensuring that our full service restaurant runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- You will run the shifts in the absence of the general manager dealing with any issues that may arise across the business.
- You will maintain outstanding level of customer service across all departments during your shift.
- Meeting and greeting customers and being visible out on the front line.
- Staff management and training.
- Stock control and management.
- Cashing up and daily banking procedures.
- Minimum one years’ experience is required at a supervisory or deputy level within restaurants or the hospitality sector.
- First class customer service and service delivery skills.
- Great leadership skills, with the ability to train and motivate a team.
- You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
- You must be IT Literate in order to carry out our in-house online training.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.
- Staff uniform is provided.
- Paid holiday allowance.
- Shepherd Neame company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme in all Shepherd Neame pubs and hotels.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team in a fun and team spirited environment.
- There is the potential for career development with Shepherd Neames development programmes in the longer term.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
This is a live out role.
In order to be considered, please apply online now with your CV.
- As above