HR Manager - London
HR Manager – Leading Hospitality Company - Job Summary
Are you an ambitious HR Manager who is keen to make a genuine impact on a leading European organisation? Our client is one of the most exciting brands today and offers an incredible opportunity to guide Human Resources policy and help develop the wide team.
The HR Manager role is a part of the senior operating team nationally and is ideal for someone with strong HR understanding and commercial focus around policy changes and business planning.
HR Manager – Leading Hospitality Company - Role Responsibility
As HR Manager you will work with senior leadership and ensure that the team is maximised to their full potential. This is a generalist position and requires someone with a forward thinking, commercial attitude
- Develop & implement commercially focused strategies that drive employee engagement and satisfaction
- Strategic HR Management including policy changes, driving the skill levels across all parts of the business, staffing levels and HR Budget Management
- Champion business values and cultural behaviours
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills across the wider business
- Advise on HR Legals issues whilst being an expert of all HR subject matter
- Create new policies whilst maintaining company compliance
- Drive recruitment, learning & development – ensure that all employment guidelines and met and maintained whilst developing a robust performance management programme
- Management of reward and recognition guidelines within the business
- Line Management of the HR Advisory and Shared Services tea
HR Manager – Leading Hospitality Company - The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a senior HR position within a leading, blue-chip company - ideally from within the hospitality, leisure or retail sectors
- Exceptional HR knowledge and up-to-date on all current employment law
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong administrative skills
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.