Casual Chef de Partie - London
Monday to Friday 7am-3pm + occasional evenings - Casual Chef de Partie role starting 17/10/2016 in Central London for 3 months! NO WEEKENDS! Paying up to £11/hr!
A historic banqueting and events hall in the heart of London will need a casual Chef de Partie to support their small team for the duration upcoming season. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced casual Chef de Partie to take a step away from unsociable hours and focus on fresh ingredients, quality volume and modern British Cuisine.
You should have suitable experience on a banqueting outfit in any sector of the Hospitality and Catering Industry. A hotel, members club, contract catering or event caterer would be ideal - however any volume production establishment with a good quality reputation would be acceptable. You should be able to get into London zone 1 easily as some shifts may start earlier than 7am on busy days.
The benefits of working for Change:
- Flexible working hours
- Advance bookings where possible
- Up to £11/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
- Wages paid weekly
- Friendly office staff to support you
- Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
- 2-4 years minimum experience at a Chef de Partie or casual Chef de Partie level
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport and/or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry Standards
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
If you are interested in this position, or would like to know about any others we have currently available then please apply here with your CV. We will need to schedule a registration interview with you as soon as possible.