Store Manager - Manchester
Store Manager – Luxury Fashion Retailer - Job Summary
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leading high street retailer in the Manchester area? Are you driven by delivering a luxury service to your customers in a high volume flagship store environment? Do you possess a strong coaching ethic with a focus on developing and empowering your team? If so, a fantastic flagship retail manager role is waiting for you. As a Store Manager you will be a passionate, motivated manager with a strong leadership style and ability to drive and motivate your team to deliver exceptional customer service. As a brand ambassador the Store Manager must deliver the highest standards of commerciality and creativity, delivering a customer journey that is second to none. In managing your store you will support the Senior Retail Operations team in maximising sales and profit within store, whilst creating an exciting and energetic atmosphere for both customers and staff.
Our client is an established luxury retailer specialising in accessories within the fashion sector. They are currently looking for a Store Manager to join their team in Manchester. Their continued success comes from listening to their customers and delivering fashion products that they will love and delivering a service that keeps them coming back again and again.
Store Manager – Luxury Fashion Retailer - Role Responsibility
As Store Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- To work within the Company guidelines to achieve the Store and Company financial targets
- To manage the day to day operational and staffing requirements of the store including rota, security, monies, personnel issues etc
- Continually monitors store processes and procedures to ensure best practice standards are in place
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
- To have a hands on approach to increasing sales- commercially aware
- To manage recruitment and induction of junior employees against Company and store criteria
- Management of Store housekeeping and Visual Merchandising in line with Company guidelines
- To maintain optimal stock levels in core and campaign best selling lines
- Provide the sales staff with specific training and coaching (sales technique, product know how and customer management)
- Strong leadership and management style to ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement
- Assist the sales staff in customer relationship management
- Guarantee that Visual Merchandising standards are upheld according to policies
- Ensure appropriate Department resources coverage and supervise logistics and stock management
- Ensure the maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with Corporate policies and procedures
- Maintain staff performance through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
Store Manager – Luxury Fashion Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
As a Store Manager you must be:
- You will need to be an existing Store Manager or have full P&L, within the fashion retail sector
- A highly commercial Store Manager with experience working within a fast paced retail environment
- A proven leader with a strong track record of developing your teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused Open and Honest Sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence
- Positive character with a "can do" attitude
- Passionate about our brand and product
- Results Driven
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Please note that due to the high number of responses we cannot give individual feedback.
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.