Chef de Partie - London
Fine Dining Chef de Partie - boost your CV with some fantastic 5* City of London experience! Earn up to £11/hr for fine dining Chef de Partie roles, or £12/hr for Senior Chef de Partie roles.
A unique opportunity has come up for fine dining Chef de Partie roles starting in October for 3 months! Can you get into the City of London easily? Do you have a variety of skills gained through industry experience you are looking to hone in iconic City of London establishments? Do you have experience in high end Hospitality and Catering? Apply here TODAY with your CV to set up an interview.
A major establishment in luxury hotels has opened a number of temporary fine dining Chef de Partie roles to assist them in their 2 Rosette Café Restaurant. As this is to a very high standard, Rosette or Michelin experience would be advantageous.
These positions are of a temporary nature, you could be working on-going on 50+ hours a week or you could be on standby for emergency relief work. If you are reliable, a good communicator and punctual then you are half way to being a well sought-after Temporary Chef de Partie!
The other half of temp chef success is your attention to detail, using correct methodology and understanding instructions given to you by your superiors. You should have a strong understanding already of all sections of the main kitchen at Chef de Partie level: Larder, Garnish, Meat, Fish and Banqueting. Pastry experience not essential but highly valuable!
You should be available to work full time by mid-October, however immediate starts will be much appreciated!
The benefits of working for Change:
- Flexible working hours
- Advance bookings where possible
- Up to £11/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
- Wages paid weekly
- Friendly office staff to support you
- Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, gastro pubs and exclusive private members clubs
What we need from you:
- 3 years minimum experience as a fine dining Chef dePartie
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificate in Line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
If you are interested in these positions, or would like to know about any others we have currently available then please apply here with your CV. We will need to schedule a registration interview with you as soon as possible.