Chef de Partie (temp) - London
Temporary Chef de Partie - fine dining experience - work in London's members clubs! Gain valuable experience, gain confidence and gain a good wage! What have you got to lose?!
The Change Group work very closely with some of the most exclusive private members clubs in London. We have a number of Temporary Chef de Partie vacancies in fine dining, quality volume and plenty of service-led establishments.
You should have a positive attitude, be able to fit seamlessly into a team and you should be able to follow instructions. You should have experience in all sections of the Main Kitchen at a Chef de Partie level; larder, sauce, garnish, fish, meat - pastry experience not essential but highly valuable! As a Temporary Chef de Partie you should be able to learn a menu and a section with ease to support the core team.
You should ideally be available for on-going work, and it could frequently be in different places. You should be flexible with your availability, and in turn we will always take any prior commitments you have into consideration when booking you.
The benefits of working for Change:
- Flexible working hours
- Up to £12/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
- Wages paid weekly
- Friendly office staff to support you
- Possibility to work with some of our other clients, ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants, gastro pubs and luxury hotels
What we need from you:
- 2-4 years minimum experience as a Chef de Partie or Temporary Chef de Partie
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- Up to date food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
- National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
- Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
- A minimum of 2 references before you start work
If you are interested in this position, or would like to know about any others we have currently available then please apply here with your CV. We will need to schedule a registration interview with you as soon as possible.