Chef de Partie - London
Job Reference MJA/SCDPCP146
East London Chef de Partie: put your restaurant experience to good use with Temporary work! Earn up to £11/hr for every hour you work!
Are you a Chef de Partie in the East London? Don't tie yourself down to a permanent contract - keep your options open, work when you want and where you want! The dark days are HERE and it's time to get the hours in! A unique opportunity has come in for a Chef de Partie with strong restaurant or other refined Hospitality and Catering Industry experience, flexible available hours and enthusiasm in the face of a new challenge.
As an experienced Chef de Partie you should have a robust understanding of all sections in the kitchen; larder, hot starters, garnish, sides, pasta, sauce, meat and fish. Pastry experience and knowledge not essential but highly valuable! You should have a strong teamwork ethos - never leave until the job is done; leave no chef behind! You should be able to fit seamlessly into an established brigade, have an enthusiasm when it comes to learning new techniques and be respectful to your superiors and colleagues at all times.
The benefits of working for Change:
* Flexible working hours or full time hours - work as many or as little as you want!
* Up to £11/hr pay for EVERY hour you work
* Wages paid weekly
* Fantastic variety of establishments to work in following completion of this assignment
* A friendly team who will support you through the whole registration and booking process
What we need from you:
* 3-4 years minimum relevant experience
* Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
* Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
* Up to date food hygiene certificate level 2
* National Insurance number and a proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* Your own knives and whites, including safety shoes and hat
* A minimum of 2 references before you start work
Due to the high volume of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.