Support Worker, Littlehampton
My Choice Children’s Homes are recruiting for a Residential Support Worker and Senior Residential Support Worker in Littlehampton.
My Choice Children’s Homes are an established private organisation that provides residential care for 'Looked After Children' and have children's homes that are two to four bedded located in East / West Sussex and Surrey with a new four bedded home about to open later this year in West Sussex.
My Choice Children’s Homes are looking to recruit for Residential Support Workers in West Sussex and this is a great opportunity to bring your experience of working in the care sector to a brand new home and be part of a staff team, whereby you will be provided with excellent training and development opportunities.
The Role of Support Worker
This is a challenging but rewarding role supporting 11-18 year olds with emotional behavioural difficulties where no two days are the same and My Choice Children’s Homes are looking for Residential Care Workers who are passionate about helping vulnerable children with complex behaviours to fulfil their potential and are not daunted by challenges.
The Person for the role of Support Worker
To be a Residential Support Worker with My Choice Children’s Homes you will be / have:
* Previous experience of working in the field of Residential Care for Children and Young People
* Able to develop and maintain good working relationships
* Excellent people skills, leadership and communication skills
* Willingness to undertake additional qualifications (Level 3 Diploma CYPW) and training
* Availability to work weekends, evenings and overnight in accordance to shift patterns and requirements (2 shifts on, 3 shifts off)
* Due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencement.
Desired but not essential:
* Level 3 Diploma for the Children & Young People Workforce or equivalent.
My Choice Children’s Homes has a fantastic support structure in place and is well known for the excellent career development and progression that it offers to all its employees.
You will receive a salary package of circa £19,000 to £21,000 per annum, depending on experience.
In addition to the above salary, there are excellent training and benefits packages available.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for My Choice Children’s Homes. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Carer, care home, children’s home, residential, support worker, social care, medical, health, charity,